In South Florida, an outdoor room, or loggia, can be one of your homes most important living spaces. The days are gone when a loggia was nothing more than a place for a picnic table or a couple of chaise lounges, today’s designs are versatile enough to accommodate a variety of activities. We have come to rely on our televisions as more than just entertainment, they provide instant acess to information. A television as become the perfect compliment to your outdoor kitchen, firepit, or spa.
The Sunbrite 46
Designed with a durable All-weather Environmental Feature-Set, SunBriteTV engineers their
televisions for permanent outdoor installation:
• The extra bright 46-inch full-HD 1080p LCD screen is integrated into an all-weather exterior that
protects the internal components from rain, dirt, insects and scratches.
• Quad-fan Airflow System keeps the unit cool and dry in temperatures up to 122 degrees F.
• Innovative Water-tight Cable Entry System with pass-through design keeps cables dry
and allows for easy hook-ups.
• Anti-Reflective Window reduces glare, increases contrast and protects the LCD screen.
• The Detachable Speaker Module, control buttons and remote control are also water- resistant.
•The Control Feature-Set maximizes system integration and programming security:
• RS232 and Discrete IR input connectors simplify control functions.
• The concealed IR Emitter is located in the cable-entry compartment, thus protecting
it from the elements.
• Remote Control lock-out prevents unauthorized users from changing the
• Sleep Mode automatically turns the TV to the Off mode when the signal is removed,
and turns it back to On when the signal is restored.
Why we like it:
- We have replace more than our share of conventional televisions that were installed outdoors to realize that a Sunbrite TV is the answer to penny wise pound foolish. From our experience – they are a quality product that holds up to the harsh Florida sun and humdity.
For more Product information check out: http://www.sunbritetv.com